A natural intestinal cleanser from Ki-essentials. Oxy-Detox is our number one product for cleansing. Oxy-Detox helps to deliver oxygen to the body through the release of ozone through all the bodies tissues.
Colon Cleansing is the beginning of every detoxing program. Oxy-Detox offers its users a number of benefits in a safe and effective manner. Oxy-Detox is easy to use and comes in capsule form. It is highly effective and non-habit forming. When starting your program for weight loss or just cleansing to feel better, Oxy-Detox is there to support you.
Ki-essentials continually re-evaluates its products, always searching to create a better product.
- Easy to use colon cleanser and oxygen supplement
- Fast acting, usually in 1-6 hours, available in capsules
- Proven in laboratory tests to release oxygen for several hours
- The Magnesium in Oxy-Detox acts as a stool softener and vehicle to transport oxygen through intestinal tract, kidneys and bladder
Magnesium (as Ozonated Magnesium oxides) 3 Capsules: Magnesium 2100 mg
What is OXY-DETOX?
Oxy-Detox is a combination of powdered magnesium oxide compounds which have been ozonated and stabilized to release singlet oxygen for several hours. The timed release ensures that Oxy-Detox will provide an adequate amount of oxygen, slowly, for better utilization.
How Does OXY-DETOX Work?
Oxy-Detox, when in an acidic environment, begins to slowly release singlet oxygen. The release of oxygen continues throughout the digestive system. The magnesium acts as a vehicle to transport the oxygen throughout the body and has a gentle stool softening effect. Benefits of Oxy-Detox offers a number of benefits to its users. However, everyone is unique and the effects of Oxy-Detox will vary depending on the individual. Oxy-Detox’s stool softening effect helps to loosen intestinal build up which aids in the release of unwanted waste materials and toxic substances that may be present. A build up of intestinal waste may cause an overgrowth of anaerobic bacteria. Oxy-Detox’s slow release of singlet oxygen creates an inhospitable environment for anaerobic bacteria and other toxic matter. Oxygen also supports the good Flora, which are essential for proper digestive and intestinal health.
What is Stabilized Oxygen?
Stabilized oxygen is a non-technical term referring to a compound containing oxygen atoms which are stabilized with buffers so that the product can be bottled without the oxygen being released before it is needed. The result is a stable environment of oxygen which can be taken as a dietary supplement.
By-Products: The by-products of Oxy-Detox are magnesium in an oxide form and singlet oxygen. In its oxide form, very little magnesium is assimilated by the body. It passes through the intestinal tract, kidneys and bladder, helping to cleanse by delivering oxygen along the way. Therefore, it is the perfect vehicle for transporting oxygen.
Oxy-Detox vs Competitors:
Oxy-Detox is formulated to release safe and beneficial amounts of oxygen for several hours. Some of the competitors’ products claim to release oxygen, but fail in comparison. The Oxy-Detox capsules contain citric acid, which prompts the release of oxygen. Some competitor products contain antioxidants as an ingredient. An oxidative product should never contain ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) or any antioxidant because it neutralizes any oxygen released making the product ineffective.
Considerations about Oxygen Supplements:
When considering an oxygen product, there are, no doubt, many health supplements from which to choose.
Things to consider when looking for a high quality oxygen supplement:
Does the product actually release SINGLE ATOMS of oxygen?
Ki-essentials guarantees oxygen release! Laboratory tests every batch of Oxy-Detox by iodometric titration to ensure product integrity, quality control, and consistent oxygen release. In order to provide a stable environment for oxygen atoms, they must be bound to a stabilizing compound. It is important to choose an oxygen product that has stabilizers that provide a stable environment and allow for a controlled release of oxygen. Oxygen is our body’s natural detoxifier and antioxidants protect cellular structures in the human body. Therefore, it is important when anyone takes an oxygen supplement to also take antioxidants, and fatty acids. This will ensure that the cells will be properly protected while oxygen cleanses the body. Although be sure to take the multi-vitamin at a different time to ensure no oxygen is wasted.
Why You Should Use Oxy-Detox?
Oxy-Detox is unlike any other colon cleanser on the market.
More Information about our Oxy-Detox
Oxy-Detox actually releases oxygen. Laboratory tests have shown Oxy-Detox to release more oxygen than its competitors. Oxy-Detox helps diminish harmful bacteria: Over time undigested food and waste material build up in the intestinal tract and colon. This is a perfect breeding ground for anaerobic bacteria, which if left alone could cause serious health problems. Anaerobic bacteria are the ‘BAD’ bacteria in our digestive system. This type of bacteria cannot survive in a healthy, oxygen enriched environment, such as a healthy digestive system. Aerobic bacteria are the ‘GOOD’ bacterium that allows our digestive system to operate properly. This type of bacteria thrives on oxygen. When Oxy-Detox is introduced into the digestive system, the O1 atom attaches itself to both good and bad bacteria. The oxygen released helps to destroy the bad bacteria and nourish the good bacteria. Oxy-Detox Helps Cleanse the Digestive System: Oxy-Detox helps cleanse the intestinal tract and colon by breaking down and loosening the unwanted fecal matter where it can be excreted by the body. The magnesium transports the oxygen throughout the intestinal tract, kidneys and bladder helping to cleanse by delivering oxygen along the way.
Oxy-Detox Can Have a Powerful Stool-Softening Effect:
Oxy-Detox can be used as a stool softener.
Oxy-Detox serves as an alternative choice for consumers needing this benefit.
Oxy-Detox Recommendations for the 7-10 Day Oxy-Detox Cleanse:
- Start by taking four (4) capsules in the evening or morning on an empty stomach with a full 8 oz. glass of purified water. If you do not achieve 3-5 bowel movements the following day, you will then increase the dosage by adding 1-2 capsules every night until you achieve 3-5 bowel movements the following day.
- On the day that 3-5 bowel movements are achieved, this is considered day one (1) of the 7-10 day cleanse. You will stay on this dosage for 7-10 consecutive days.
- After the 7-10 day cleanse, take the maintenance dose as directed. You will want to start slowly and gradually progress with the dosage. Anywhere from 1-6 hours Oxy-Detox will begin to work. Any solid fecal matter will be oxidized and reduced to a liquid.
- YOU DO NOT HAVE DIARRHEA! This is your impaction that has been oxidized into a liquid so that it can easily pass through your system and remove unwanted toxins from the body. Depending on how long your impaction has been sitting in your body, you may experience mild headaches or nausea: This is NORMAL when toxins are being released from the body for the first time.
- Drink plenty of water or use our “Treasure Tea” to assist in this process.
- Relax….and remember, you are giving your body the substance of life, OXYGEN, in a capsule. Your body will thank you! Don’t forget your “BABY WIPES!”
For maintenance, use the dosage from your 7-Day cleanse that allowed you to have 3-5 bowel movements daily. This dosage can be taken once a week or every other evening before bed. Dosage and frequency of use depends on your body. So, pay attention to what your body is telling you. Your body can talk! Oxy-Detox can be used indefinitely without becoming harmful or addictive to the body.
1. We suggest drinking lots of purified water. This is not only healthy for the body but will aid the body in eliminating toxins from the bowel at a faster rate.
2. Oxy-Detox works with your own body’s HCL (stomach acid); if your level of HCL is below normal, it may hinder the effectiveness of the Oxy-Detox. We suggest squeezing an organic Lemon wedge into the 8 oz. glass of purified water taken with Oxy-Detox in the evening.
3. The following morning you should start taking Primal Defense to re-establish the oxygen secreting “friendly” bacteria. Difficulty with swallowing Pure Vegan Oxy-Detox Capsules: You can open the capsules and smash the ingredients together with a banana and then eat it. You can also pour contents of the capsule into purified water. This does not mix well and may “cake” a bit when mixing the two. We do not recommend mixing with anything else.
- Oxy-Detox causes watery and gaseous stools which may cause you to feel the urge to pass gas. This is not clinical diarrhea; this is the by-product of oxidation. We are turning a solid into a liquid or gas. If you are not able to control your bowels, please be careful when using this product.
- We recommend that during the 7-10 day cleanse you have close availability to a bathroom.
- To help the cleansing process along, it is advised to drink half your body weight in ounces of distilled or purified water daily while taking Oxy-Detox; even though there has never been a documented case of dehydration or electrolyte imbalances.
- If you experience bloating after your first dosage of Oxy-Detox this simply means you need to start replacing your friendly bacteria right away. This symptom should quickly disappear with addition of the “friendly” aerobic bacteria.
The TOP 10 things to NOT DO when taking Oxy-Detox…
1. Don’t go horseback riding
2. Don’t go on a FIRST date
3. Don’t get on a plane
4. Don’t go ballroom dancing
5. Don’t go on a job interview
6. Don’t go lift weights
7. Don’t go on a long drive out of town
8. Don’t go on a first visit to your in-laws
9. Don’t go to traffic court
10. And the number “1” thing not to do is….DON’T THINK IT’S JUST GAS!
This list is composed from actual events from our clients 🙂