Battered by caffeine, a poor diet & stress, your kidneys fight to filter your blood. What Do Your Kidneys Do?
The body is a factory. Your two bean shaped organs (kidneys) track the body’s fluid usage, levels, pressure & location. Fluid is used to transport waste from the body’s organs, to the kidneys for processing or treatment then, excretion as urine.
Your body also has to rid itself of gases, acids, oils, resins and sludge. Some of the compounds processed by the kidneys include lactic acid, uric acid, various proteins, sugars, salts, excess calcium, potassium and ketones.
When these products / by products cannot be fully flushed from the body, the body is forced to uncomfortably store them. Healthy kidneys will utilize between 64 to 128 ounces of fluid a day cleansing your system.
Due to their importance in keeping us healthy, the Chinese call the kidneys “The Master Organ.” Since all of our organs run on fluid, the kidneys regulate every organ of our body.
How Your Kidneys Work
Your Kidneys: The Master Organ Of Life
The kidneys regulate your entire system including: the bladder, blood pressure, ovaries, estrogen, period cramps, testicles, testosterone, sperm production, uterus, prostate, sex drive, pancreas, spleen, lymphatic system, heart, ligaments, ears, scalp, right / left low back, upper back, left; shoulder, pectoral, trapezes, elbow; both calves, thighs, biceps, triceps, forearms, wrists, knees, ankles, your spine, all fingers and toes.
The only areas not regulated by the kidneys are your right shoulder, right pectoral and right trapezes, all monitored by your liver. Your right elbow represents your stomach.
There is never a kidney problem that does not include a liver problem. The two organs work hand and glove together. Always address them at the same time.
“The state of our internal organs are represented on the face”
– Yellow King of China’s physician, circa 2670 B.C.
Fact: When an area of the face is very pronounced or calling attention to itself, it indicates a weakness or predisposition to weakness of the associated organ.
The half moon of darkness, redness, puffiness or pronounced wrinkling under each eye indicates the state of your kidneys. Your right half moon represents your right kidney and the left is the left kidney.
Location of Your Kidneys
The kidneys are:
- Two bean-shaped organs, one on each side of the backbone.
- Represent about 0.5% of the total weight of the body.
- 20–25% of your body’s total blood supply can be found in the kidney at all times.
- Cleanses the body’s entire blood supply about 300 times a day.
- Continuously regulates the chemical composition of the blood within narrow limits (diet permitting).
- The liver and kidney form the major homeostatic (or balancing) centers for the body.
Do Your Kidneys Need Help?
1) Low back pain, stiffness or soreness?
2) Tire quickly or sleepy from 3-7 P.M.?
3) Left shoulder pain, stiffness or soreness?
4) Sore ankles, calves or feet?
5) Rough periods or low sex drive?
6) Bladder infections & frequent urination?
7) Tinnitus, vertigo or high blood pressure?
8) Puffy, red or dark circles under the eyes?
9) Clear shapes in your field of vision?
10) Weak nails that chip or break?
11) Sore, tingling or numb muscles?
12) Thyroid or lymphatic issues?
13) Swollen, stiff or sore wrists, knees or joints?
14) Scalp irritations or thinning hair?
15) Weak or sore left side of your body?
16) Spleen, pancreatic or weight issues?
17) History of kidney issues or kidney stones?
18) Reproductive health issues?
Count your YES answers and see below.
0-1 May not be an issue yet.
2-3 A slight problem that can be improved.
4-6 Chronic may continue to worsen.
7 + Severe, help is needed now.
The Kidneys Dislike:
- Excessive protein
- Salts and excess sodium
- Fried foods and processed fats
- Excessive Caffeine
- Sugar and Chocolate
- Chemicals / drugs of all types
- Dairy products
- Processed Carbohydrates
- Lack of sleep
- Heavy Meals
Your Kidneys Need :
- Clean Water
- Fresh Fruit
- Fresh Vegetables
- Less protein
- Light meals
- A healthy Liver
How to use Kidney Rescue™
When you wake: 2-5 Tablets
Mid Afternoon: 2-5 Tablets
Mid Morning: 2-5 Tablets
Bedtime: 2-5 Tablets
Note: If your practitioner works out a different protocol for you, follow that. For most, the best results are achieved by taking 5 KR tablets at the moment your symptom first appears (see the questionnaire above). Initially you may take KR several times a day. To increase the body’s ability to balance itself, take equal amounts of Liver Support Plus & Kidney Rescue at the same time.
Only take these formulas 6 (six) days a week.
Cinnamon (Bark), Borage Leaves, Cedar Leaves, Damiana (Leaf), Lycci Fructus, Red Raspberry (Leaf), Wild Rose Root, Cloves (Powder), Fenugreek, Pygeum Bark, Holy Basil Powder, Cayenne.
Other Ingredients: Croscarmellose, Sodium Dicalcium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate & Stearic Acid, Contains no yeast, soy, sugars, colorings or dyes.