The Peruvian Amazon rain-forest vine called Cat’s Claw or Una de Gato is an adaptogenic herb that supports the body’s natural defenses.
When you need a boost in your immune system, look no further than this powerful Amazon herb to come to the rescue.
- Cardiovascular function, including healthy blood pressure and reduces CRP (C-reactive protein) in the blood, which helps prevent plaque buildup in arteries.
- Increased killer T-cell count and increased macrophage cell activity
- DNA repair of damaged cells
- Intestinal health and bowel regularity
- Safe & recommended for people with autoimmune conditions
- Promotions of brain health and may help prevent amyloid plaque formation (as revealed in one study)
- May also help during chemotherapy/radiation treatments, with controlling nausea and preventing loss of white blood cells
VERY POTENT LIQUID EXTRACTS
Most extracts on the market are at a 1:4, 1:3, or 1:2 ratio of raw material to extraction agent. All extracts we use are 1:1, which is very potent.
These extracts also have less or reduced alcohol or water replaced by vegetable glycerine as a preservative.
Our Royal Cat’s Claw liquid extract is double-extracted with alcohol and water to release its powerful alkaloids, which makes the botanical far more effective than cat’s claw in capsules.
Take 1 – 2 full droppers daily
One serving contains: 1 teaspoon (5ml) in a 1:1 extract of Cat’s Claw
This is a potent liquid extract in a 1:1 ratio.