Digestive problems are no fun and can cause havoc in your life—occasional upset stomach, gas, bloating, or diarrhea are uncomfortable and can be embarrassing. Many times this is the beginning of a degenerative disease, what some may call an auto immune disorder. Many of these digestive issues can be caused by an occasional imbalance of good bacteria in the digestive tract. See how taking a probiotic and other changes in your daily routine can help your digestive system work better and keep you feeling your best. Probiotics are safe for children and pets.
There are over 400 species of microorganisms in the human digestive tract, including Lactobacillus and Bifid bacterium.
Scientists believe that we have many intestinal disturbances due to our overuse of medications, our diet, and other lifestyle factors including the following:
- Not enough dietary fiber
- Oral antibiotic therapy
- Infant formula feeding
- Environmental toxins (Hydrocarbons)
- Artificial sweeteners
- Candida overgrowth
- Heavy Toxic Metals
Once in your body, they take up residency and reproduce until you expose them to substances that kill them off; like chlorinated water, antibiotics or even high-stress conditions. One big mistake people often make is ingesting coffee and probiotics at the same time. The acidic coffee helps create a hostile environment for them to live, and can kill them. We have always found it better to take them in the morning before meals and in the evening, at bedtime.
The good or friendly bacteria are aerobic, meaning they need oxygen to prosper. The bad bacteria are anaerobic, meaning they thrive better in a non-oxygen rich condition just like viruses, mold, fungus and cancer cells. That’s why an acidic body is a breeding ground for any bad bacteria in the human body.
When you have an alkaline environment inside your body this is more adaptable for a host of beneficial bacteria to thrive in.
To further protect the body, you want to keep your body acidic on the outside. Apple cider vinegar is a great way to keep your skin healthy and protected. Simply add two cups to your bath water. Hulda Clark recommended using apple cider vinegar for many conditions related to parasites and other anaerobic “bad” organisms. Any constipation or diarrhea situation is perfect for this product since both clearly demonstrate that the digestive tract is out of balance.
Microorganisms were plentiful in the soil up until the end of the 19th century. At that time, we began using commercial farming methods, which included the introduction of the following:
- “Heated” food processing
- Genetic engineering
The start of commercial farming resulted in the end of our digestive tract balance. Previously, we would ingest these bacteria by consuming vegetables and fruits straight from our local farmers. Now, with all the processing in the farming industry and companies who are genetically modifying everything, we can easily see why our immune systems and our general health has been compromised. Health begins in the stomach. You are what you digest, not just what you eat.
Many things can create imbalances in your body, but a lack of beneficial intestinal microorganisms is directly associated with several health conditions, such as:
- Chronic fatigue
- Skin conditions
- Side effects of radiation therapy
- Any colon condition (Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn’s Disease, etc)
- Poor immune response
- Rapid onset of osteoporosis
- Frequent diarrhea
- Intestinal gas
- Chronic bladder infections
- Severe bruising problems
- High cholesterol levels
- Vitamin B deficiencies
- Dairy product sensitivities (Lactose intolerance)
- Chronic anemia
- Candida infections (Vaginal yeast infections, thrush, etc.)
- Canker sores
- Low sex hormones
- Breast enlargement in men
- Prostate problems
- Increased menstrual complaints
- Intensified PMS symptoms
- Hormonal imbalances
- Chronic bad breath
There are five main functions of probiotics:
- Once established, they begin to eliminate all accumulated putrefaction where the harmful pathogenic organisms live.
- They break down hydrocarbons. This is extremely important because with this ability they can help to return all foods into their most basic elements. This increases your overall nutrition by helping to completely breakdown your food for digestion. Constipation can be eliminated almost overnight.
- Probiotics enhance the immune system by producing specific proteins which act as antigens. These antigens stimulate your immune system, which helps you to do battle against almost any disease. Your body can produce some antigens, but with the Probiotics you can produce much more.
- While Probiotics are helping to enhance your immune system, they also assist in keeping this system up and running. They have an aggressive appetite for pathological molds, yeast, fungi, and viruses, including harmful Candida organisms.
- Probiotics boost other normal cellular functions by helping rid cells of toxic wastes. They do this by working in a symbiotic relationship with somatic cells (any cell forming the cell of an organism), where they metabolize proteins for the cells.
Many of the world’s top scientists and immune system experts agree that these five abilities are the reason so many dramatic healings occur within the human body using Probiotics.
Many tough cases begin to dramatically shift when you start to apply these live beneficial bacteria, as they are an essential part of any person’s recuperation, recovery and healing when wanting to achieve optimum health.